FROM WASHINGTON, D.C. and
· Take I-95 south to Richmond
· Keep straight on I-95 at the I-295 Richmond By-Pass exit and keep toward downtown Richmond.
Stay on I-95 SOUTH through Richmond to Route 288 WEST –Go WEST 12 miles to Route 360.
· Get off 288 onto 360 West and go to Amelia (Amelia Court House - about 30 miles). Stay on the divided 360 By-Pass around Amelia and continue on 360 for about another 8 miles to Jetersville
· Turn Right at the second Jetersville exit onto Amelia Springs Road – SR 642 (there will be an
old abandoned volunteer fire station on your right and two or three Civil War Historical Markers at the corner where you turn.) That puts you in the center of the above map.
· Go 3 1/2 miles west on Amelia Springs Road - and after going down a hill, crossing a bridge over Flat
Creek, and passing a Lee's Retreat Pull-Off on your right - you come to St. James Road/State Road 617 coming in from your
left. Go left on St James Road for 1 1/2 miles.
a sharp rise and curve - our driveway will be on the left - with a split rail fence. There's a pole with 23745 St. James Rd.
is on the left side of the road. The number is also on our mailbox which is on the right side of St. James Rd - just before the driveway on the left. It’s a gravel drive but you can't see the house. Winding through
the woods, the house is about 800 feet down that driveway.